Thursday 16 September 2010

ciao

All good things must come to an end. This is not to say all things that end are good. But, if I may say, I do find it much easier to communicate what I have to say by writing rather than saying it, if that makes sense.
Timmy and I didn't think about this too much. We thought of a topic and put some words down to communicate our experiences (some of them) and to remind us of our experiences (some of them).
But blogging has been fun, in context of what it was about. But it must end now. After all,  Timmy and Roscoe are no longer in Italy.

Without getting all high fallutin' on you I would like, however,  to end with a quote:
'There are more things in heaven and earth... than are dreamt of in your philosophy'.
Never quite knew what this meant until now.
We can't possibly imagine, think or feel what someone else does. But we can try and in trying we can step out of minds,  just for a while, and understand others.
Nothing else does this for me more than travel.
The world is a bloody amazing place. Ciao. xx














No comments:

Post a Comment